Content Writer wanted to join a global property business based in London. You will be responsible for creating guides, features and insight-driven articles to engage millions of consumers, plus working on their B2B audience of estate agents and developers. The successful candidate will use content management systems to upload, edit and publish content – including features written by freelancers – and ensure existing content is up-to-date and fully SEO-optimised.
This role is paying up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be the expert content writer for the business, and a key part of implementing the content strategy. Reach readers and potential consumers by creating dynamic and engaging content across social, email and web, driving growth and web traffic.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Generate content ideas to support the content strategy
- Write articles, guides and features in line with style guidance
- Write supporting micro-copy (headlines, standfirsts, related links, etc)
- Source, crop and edit images using image libraries and Photoshop
- Compile and curate content for weekly and monthly email newsletters
- Support other marketing functions with content creation, such as social media, when required
What skills do you need?
- Experience in a similar role for a major brand or publisher
- Exceptional editorial skills, including writing for the web, CMS editing and picture selection and cropping
- Highly creative; full of idea and with a ‘think-outside-the-box’ approach to idea generation
- Either experience of writing for the UK property market or at the very least a very keen interest in it
- A team player with an appetite to learn and progress
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £35,000, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays, birthday off and another day off for house moves), pension up to 7.5%, onsite gym, free breakfast and afternoon snacks, end of week drinks, in house massage and nail treatment. This role also comes with a discretionary bonus of up to 10%.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.