Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist (CRO) required for a leading fashion company based in London (the role will be remote working for the foreseeable future). As Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist you we be joining the digital team that is responsible for the day to day management and optimisation of the website ensuring overall product discoverability. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with knowledge of the eCommerce fashion industry and had either held similar positions within CRO, e-commerce Merchandising or a similar field.
About the role
The Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist will responsibilities will include the following:
- The day to day management and optimisation of the websites across all devices and channels including navigation, onsite search, category hierarchy and overall product discoverability
- Ensuring overall site standards are adhered to and live issues promptly rectified
- Supporting the Discover Optimisation Manager in executing optimisation strategies across digital channels
- Delivering Trade and business requirements effectively online utilising data to support approach
- Working with internal and external customer in mind, driving onsite conversion and ensuring optimal site experience
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience working in a similar type role ideally in the e-commerce fashion industry
- High commercial acumen with a customer focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong motivation and leadership skills
- Competent in using a wide range of technical tools and systems
- Analytical with ability to ability to deliver insights and actions from data
- Experience in a fast-moving trading environment
What they can offer you
My client are a leading brand within their field and a household name. They offer a very competitive salary along with a great benefits package.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.