Junior Web Analyst required for a leading fashion company based in London (the role will be remote working for the foreseeable future). As Junior Web Analyst you we sit within the Ecommerce team which consists of an Optimisation Test & Target Manager reporting to the Optimisation & Targeting Manager. Their vision is to deliver seamless, relevant & personalised experiences for customers across digital channels (website & app). The successful candidate will be highly motivated with knowledge of the eCommerce fashion industry and had either held similar positions within Analytics, CRO, e-commerce Merchandising or a similar field.
About the role
The Junior Web Analyst will responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting Product Management by testing new features to improve the customer journey & support business objectives.
- Targeting relevant content & surfacing relevant products for different audience segments based on the available data to achieve KPIs. Using learnings to feed into the development roadmap.
- Constantly analysing my clients customer and user experiences to identify opportunities for improvements to our onsite experience.
- Key stakeholders include Product Management, Trade, CRM, Digital Product & Optimisation, Creative & Brand, Digital marketing, IT & mainly the Ecommerce management teams.
- Supporting the Test & Target Optimisation Manager to deliver the A/B and MVT test roadmap based on business objectives and overarching team strategy.
- Proactively develop new test ideas on how to improve the customer experience and further iterate on tests using analysis of onsite behaviour, customer feedback and competitor analysis.
- Co-ordinate tests from ideation through to completion. This will include prioritisation, creating hypotheses, implementation and communicating results, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Clearly brief developers, design & publishing with requirements of tests, adhering to the testing roadmap deadlines.
- Identify & create key customer segments for personalising the customer experience.
- Proactively deep-dive into data & campaign performance using analytics tools to look for ways to further optimise the website or to use as insight for further iterations of tests. Ensuring dashboards and workspaces are up to date and accurate.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good understanding of ecommerce optimisation principles, methodologies and best practices
- Competent in all aspects of the analytical process including scoping of analysis, briefing of results, development of relevant and actionable recommendations and presentation of results.
- Advantageous to have experience of: Oracle Maxymiser, Adobe Analytics, Fast Stats, Contentsquare.
- Ideas driven and ability to take initiative
- Experience working with A/B and MVT testing tools
- Strong commercial acumen
- Team player with ability to collaborate across multiple departments
- Be highly numerical and analytical with strong proficiency in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning skills and able to co-ordinate requests from multiple stakeholders
What they can offer you
My client are a leading brand within their field and a household name. They offer a very competitive salary along with a great benefits package.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.