Copy Delivery Manager wanted for one of the most prestigious and luxury fashion brands on the planet. The role is based in London, and working a Copy Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of product and brand copy, ensuring it’s completed both on brief and on time with the business needs.
This role is paying up to £250 per day dependent on experience and is on a contract up to 6 months.
About the role
You will take ownership of copy delivery, managing teams, hiring talent and working across all digital copy. Making sure everything is delivered on time and to the highest standards, you will form strong partnerships across all digital areas of the business, owning and delivering on copy processes and ensuring all is communicated and delivered correctly.
What skills do you need?
- Leading copy delivery
- Understanding of the fashion sector and how that sits within the digital landscape
- Overseeing copy delivery, processes and ensuring all is communicated to the relevant teams
- Managing multiple projects at one time
- Resourcing copywriters to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality and in a timely manner
- Experience of project management either in-house or within an agency (ideally experience within the fashion sector or with a fashion client)
- Motivating and nurturing talent
- Strong stakeholder management
What can they offer you?
They can offer you a freelance day rate of up to £250 per day, but most importantly offer you he chance to work at one of the most recognisable luxury fashion brands in the world.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.