About the role:
My client is high-growth luxury eCommerce brand in the health and wellness space and they require a creative direct response Copywriter to join their Marketing team in central London. The successful candidate will work alongside an editorial writer, designers, marketing mangers, social media and email specialists, creating content for every area of the business. This role will work into the Marketing Manager.
This role will be integral to copy creation across numerous disciplines of content marketing – advertising copy, social media copy, short form search term copy, longer form SEO blog posts, and the ability to tell our story in emails and longer form web copy.
Key day to day duties:
- Taking briefs from all areas of the business for a number of different copy requirements, for instance;
- Social media captions
- Youtube descriptions
- Blog posts
- Ad copy
- Email copy
- Membership communications
- Drafting copy and using the website CMS to upload blog posts
- Checking copy for consistency
- Fact checking
- Keeping records and logs of activity such as interviews
What skills you need:
My client is open to backgrounds of individuals and would welcome applications from those who have worked in ecommerce businesses, subscription models, successful busy start-ups and those who have worked in the luxury, health or beauty sectors. The following key skills are required:
- Excellent English
- Excellent grasp of grammar
- An understanding of direct response copy and what grabs the readers’ attention
- Enjoys working in a collaborative way with other departments and teams
- Have confidence and the ability to offer opinion, insight and have a clear brand vision
- Understand local and global trends, and have the ability to flex plans to meet the changing demands of consumers
You are a driven to win, competitive and intellectually curious individual. You have worked in a busy in house marketing environment, or have experience which is applicable to this role, for instance as a journalist or editor on a fast-paced website, or agency. You are flexible, passionate and a team player. You are comfortable with environments where one must do a lot with a little and where speed matters. You are a self-starter and have a deep passion for this field. You really care.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.