Creative Director (copy background) | Content Agency | London | £80,000
Creative Director wanted for leading content agency based in London, creating engaging content for some of the worlds most recognisable business and consumer brands. You will be overseeing the agencies creative copy and editorial team and working very closely with the design team, championing creativity throughout the agency. This role offers up to £80,000 dependent on experience.
- Overseeing the creative copy and editorial teams across both the consumer and business divisions
- Helping win new multi market business and grow existing client portfolio of business
- Develop concepts for advertising, promotional and ‘always on’ campaigns
- Pitching ideas to new and existing clients to tier one brands both in the UK and Internationally
- Working with other senior stakeholders to identify growth opportunities
- Creative excellence and ambition
- Great client and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Creative and innovative approach
- Mentoring and influencing skills
- Responsibility of developing overall integrated creative
About the role
Within this Creative Director position, you will lead a conceptual team made up of creative copywriters and will be working with editorial teams across both the b2b and b2c divisions of the agency, conceptualising and implementing multi-channel content ideas. This is an ideal position for a Senior Copywriter to step up into a leading position, and work across a range of different channels, including digital, print and social.
About the company
My client is one of the leading and most innovative content marketing agencies in London, and they also have a growing network across Europe. They focus on both consumer and b2b content across all digital and communication channels, working with some of the world biggest brands. They have an endless list of CMAs under their belt for their internationally renowned publications and content.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP