Talk about being one of the biggest media brands in the world! Most of us, as well as millions of others use their products and services every single day. Sometimes hours on end binge watching or on the move. They’re constantly innovating everything they work on whether it’s industry-leading digital products, streaming and on-demand services or unlimited worldwide content.
As their very first Creative Director, it’s an exciting opportunity where you’ll be joining what is Europe’s biggest design team. As big as they are, it’s still a close knit family feel which will still empower you to have the autonomy and support needed to constantly push boundaries and create world-class experiences.
This Creative Director will sit part of the senior leadership team, providing creative direction and design vision across an entire suite of products and services. You’ll play a fundamental role in delivering a company wide ambition but more importantly empower the next generation of designers.
So what will you be doing?
- Leading and building a diverse and skillful team who you will empower to create world-class product experiences.
- Nurture future design leaders and establish a career development plan for all designers, making them the best in the industry.
- Be an Inspiration and provide infinite motivation by loving what you do and caring about creating a people centered creative culture.
- Be the trusted point of contact for design leadership both within your team and the wider brand.
- Keep up to date with industry leading knowledge and be able to attract the very best design talent.
What do you need to have?
- Fearless with proven successful leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience in being able to motivate, inspire large teams with a real enthusiasm to nurture and develop talent.
- Working closely and engaged with senior level members internally and externally up to Exec or C-level.
- A real unmovable passion for design and able to come up with visionary concepts.
- Being comfortable in turning the most of out of the box ideas in to tangible solutions.
- A confident, self-starting, relentless attitude in wanting to help your team be the best and create the next generation of products and services.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.