Creative Planner / Creative Strategist | Leading Agency | London
About the role:
Creative Planner / Creative Strategist required for a leading agency based in London. The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of all channels and platforms and be capable of developing campaign ecosystems. This role exists at the intersection of ideas and media. The successful candidate will be able to define a customer journeys, make recommendations on media and spend, understand how to bring an idea to life in the context of different platforms and be capable of developing campaign ecosystems. In addition to these skills, they’ll be able to provide strategic leadership for clients & creative alike and be prepared to both challenge and collaborate with media agencies. This is a key hire for my client and demonstrates their commitment to driving their clients’ businesses forward by building brand ecosystems that accelerate growth.
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- Lead campaign planning, working with the creative & planning teams to build trusted client relationships
- Partner with brand strategists and UX to develop customer journeys for each campaign or activity
- Ensure Campaign plans are aligned with key strategic tasks and ensure creative ideas make most effective & appropriate use of the media mix (paid, owned & earned – from search & PPC to paid social to more traditional media to websites & CRM)
- Develop campaign ecosystems that determine communications tasks for each campaign and write task briefs that guide messaging and execution tailored for each channel
- Be responsible for demonstrating an understanding of consumer behaviors within media, and working knowledge of media relevant to the client’s business including TV, digital, social, experiential, print, OOH and search
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital social and emerging platforms and technologies
The successful will have the following skills & experience:
- Understanding of strategy experience in an adverting, digital or media agency (or all of the above)
- Experience in a comms planning, media planning, digital strategy or a social planning role; expertise in developing digital, social and experiential marketing plans is a big plus
- A track record of proactivity in spotting opportunities within existing clients outside of a given brief
- Experience with integrated advertising campaigns across multiple media channels and the ability to demonstrate its impact on the brand
- Great stakeholder management skills
About the company:
My client is a leading London agency with a host of clients. They are a great bunch and create some truly amazing work!
To apply for Creative Planner / Creative Strategist position please email me, Neil Rogers, Head of Content & Editorial Recruitment a copy of your CV.