Creative Team wanted to join a global health agency based in London, working on a wide variety of work including conceptual global brand launches, exhibition content and design, video, social, experiential and print. This is a position for an established Copywriter and Art Director Creative Team.
The positions are paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
The roles are working within an already established creative set up for a global health agency, partnering with a broad spectrum of clients. The agency is one of the biggest health care agencies in the world and you will be tasked with adding a creative spark to all areas of the business – making technical and established health brands come to life.
What skills do you need?
- Ability to create innovative and unique pieces of work to
- Art Director to have excellent Adobe Creative Suite Skills
- Copywriter to be experienced in both long and short form copy
- Great conceptual thinkers with the ability to execute innovative ideas to the highest standards
- Demonstrable portfolio of work across multiple platforms and channels
- Fantastic communications – participating in client, new business meetings and pitches
- Partnering with account managers and strategists to create campaigns from conception to execution
- Collaborating with a team of designers and other creatives
- Agency experience – both healthcare and non-healthcare experience welcomed
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £50,000, flexible working, private medical cover, leisure allowane, dental cover, monthly learning and development training, regular team activities, Summer and Xmas parties, and a whole other host of perks and benefits that come with being part of one of the largest agencies on the planet.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.