About the role
Creative Video Editor required for a global publisher with a portfolio of leading fashion titles. As Creative Video Editor you will be joining an award winning next generation studio and distribution network with entertainment content across, film, television, premium digital video, social and virtual reality.
As a Creative Video Editor you will create world class videos across all major video platforms including my client’s international websites.Experience of editing for shows will be highly beneficial.
Experience of colour correction and grading using DaVinci Resolve is also required for this role.
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- Edit high quality original video across all major platforms. A focus on compelling and engaging storytelling
- Manage multiple edits and projects at the same time
- Creating bespoke edits for different platform to engage the audiences across platforms, including YouTube
- Ensure all video content is delivered on time, within tight deadlines
- Manage post-production workflows, finding efficiencies in preparing projects for colour grading, graphics, translation and multiple deliveries.
- Subtitle and optimise all content for international deliveries
- Create, update and develop all graphic assets for video content
- Work flexibly and reactively to editorial workflows and shoots
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- High technical proficiency with Premiere Pro, Audition, DaVinci Resolve and After Effects
- Driven by the creation of the highest quality original creative content
- An experience video creative with an in-depth knowledge of fashion, editorial, entertainment and an understanding of the global digital landscape
- A proven track record and comprehensive knowledge of video editing for multiple platforms, with impressive technical knowledge of video formats and editing.
- Experience in working with all major video platforms, with particular attention to YouTube.
- Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images and footage
- Must be accustomed to working to tight deadlines and be extremely well organised
- No job is too big or too small – you will be working on a large campaign one day and subtitling a 5 second trailer the next
What they can offer you
My client is a true household name and a leader in its field. You get to work across some of the biggest titles in the industry and work on videos that get millions of views per week.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.