Customer Insight Manager required by leading household name in the fashion/retail space, looking to add to their growing insight and research team, who can drive customer acquisition and grow digital performance.
The Consumer Insight Manager will be responsible for:
- You’ll cover insight for both retail and online, analysing and reporting on performance, communicating improvements across retention, engagement and acquisition strategy.
- Leading the delivery of analysis and understanding of datasets to identify trends, patterns and anomalies.
- Working closely with Brand marketing, CRM and third-party supplier teams
- You’ll be integral to helping the company accurately build targets, further understand their customers and facilitate new digital marketing initiatives.
- Proposing CRM roadmap improvements, and managing Integrations with the database
- Once you join, you’ll have sign off to immediately hire an Analyst to report directly to you.
The Consumer Insight Manager will have:
- Proven experience in data, insight and research role. Ideally with experience from both online and offline data.
- Advanced Excel skills, technical knowledge with analytics, database and visualisation tools is a must.
- Self-starter and driven to succeed in a customer insight role
- Passionate about marketing, digital and technology.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age