Customer Insight Manager | Well-Known Ecommerce Brand | Watford | £70-80k + £5k Car Allowance
RedCat Digital are working with one of the UK’s most respected and well-known retail & Ecommerce brands who are expanding their digital team and looking for their next Customer Insight Manager.
My client is embedded in over 60 countries worldwide and has been the go-to place for new parents for over 50 years. They have incredible brand heritage couples with unbridled expertise and passion for what they do but have been going through quite the transformation over the past couple of years. They now have a very clear ‘digital first’ strategy and are investing heavily in their digital capabilities.
The Customer Insight Manager role will report directly in to the Digital Director, who herself reports directly in the board, and will essentially be her number 2 in the digital team. Key responsibilities include;
- Generate actionable insight from omnichannel data sources that include but is not exclusive to CRM, web analytics, and external research sources (e.g. browse and purchase data from Google Analytics, Hitwise, customer database. GfK, ONS) to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and therefore, driving sales and margin.
- Deliver a multi-channel view of the UK customer and opportunities to drive sales.
- Build, maintain and develop data analytics solutions, tools and processes to ensure data driven actionable insight is at the heart of our business.
- Lead a team of analysts to provide a joined-up view of insights across all channels (online & offline).
- Support the measurement and evaluation of all promotions, campaigns, and events.
The right person for this role will be highly experienced in digital analytics and customer insight with proven expertise of delivering insights in an Ecommerce environment. You will be skilled using the Google Analytics suite and will already be working in a leadership/management role where you are directly managing other analysts.
In addition to this it is expected that you will have strong commercial acumen with an ability to build relationships and explain your findings to senior stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to join a well-respected brand and be at the forefront of their new digital journey, to find out more details please contact Andy Driver at RedCat Digital