Data Product Owner | Online Gaming | London | Up to £60,000
Highly energetic and driven Data Product Owner wanted for a passionate and innovative global online gaming company to join their fast pacing and fast growing team in their amazing warehouse style offices located in the heart of London.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or in a Business Analyst Capacity
- Prior experience working on Data Products / APIs / Microservices
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous and event-driven environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with the knack to plan, prioritise and organise effectively
- Ability to plan and prioritize product feature backlogs and product development
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A globally recognised and leading provider of first class online entertainment who are passionate about what they do. Using the best technologies available to provide innovitive and interactive gaming experiences in a secure environment to ensure customers have the best experience possible. Whilst over the last 5 years they have tripled in size, they have maintained their fun and outgoing culture.
They aim to provide their customers with quality products and a thrilling online gaming experience with the goal to provide their customers with an unrivaled online gaming experience.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: cmf@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £60,000
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.