Deputy Editor | Tech and Multimedia | Content Agency | London | £50,000
Deputy Editor wanted for a global content agency to work across THE largest tech and multimedia company on the planet. This is a very much an integrated position and you’ll be working across both print and digital. The content is going to be geared towards businesses – so think thought leadership pieces and b2b marketing advice to SMEs and large corporates. This role offers up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
- Writing long and short form conceptual content for both print and digital channels
- Creating multi-platform content aimed at businesses and C-suites
- Creating thought-leadership articles
- Working with and managing industry specialist contributors – making sure all content is to the highest quality
- Working with producers, leading and coordinating video and photo shoots
- Highly creative and conceptual – always thinking about how ideas can translate across multiple channels
- On the ball with the latest innovations in tech and trends within popular culture
- Creating flatplans for magazines
- Working to tight deadlines and pressured environments
- Excellent client communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience conceptualising copy for social media
About the role
This Deputy Editor role is a fully integrated position so your day could range from working with creative directors and ideating cool concepts and implementing them across a range of platforms, to creating long form editorial business pieces.
About the company
They use deep sector expertise and a journalistic approach to make strategic content and creative that consumers choose to engage with, delivering continuous engagement for brands. They work with industry-leading clients representing the widest range of sectors, from banking to retail, automotive to technology.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £50,000