Senior/Digital Account Executive required for a digital marketing and media agency, joining an established team and working on global accounts, the agency is based in Central London.
About the digital account executive role
- Supporting the Senior Account Manager within digital, working across paid search, display and paid social.
- You’ll have ownership of the day to day activities surrounding these campaigns, supporting on campaign build, optimisation and reporting.
- Regular client calls, meetings and emails, operating as a key point of contact in managing external stakeholders.
- Liaising with the programmatic team as well as media partners on planning and developing respective channels in-line with overall digital strategy.
- Your time will be split between campaign management and media planning.
The Digital Account Executive will have:
- Hands-on experience in Google analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook ads and paid social media campaigns.
- Analytical skills
- Experience coming from an agency-side role is a must, ideally over a year but for the right person, this is flexible.
- Experience with Tagging and Tracking tools
About the company
With a global client base in over 60 countries, they’ve established themselves as a quality agency in the market, covering Digital Marketing, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Display, AV, Data and analytics. Operating and delivering campaigns globally they have a very data-driven minded approach to their work.
They have a really down to earth working environment where culture is key, offering good benefits, some flexible working and a wealth of inhouse training.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.