As Digital Account Specialist, you’ll be a key player in the account management and digital implementation for some fantastic well-known eCommerce clients like L’Oreal, Domino’s and Montblanc. You’ll be maximising client experience, driving support across key online performance channels.
About the role
The Digital Account Specialist will be responsible for:
- Driving client satisfaction, improving renewal rates and being commercially driven to increase client spend and revenue.
- Managing customer success activities from client on-boarding, training, management and reporting.
- You’ll be a data driven person who can work collaboratively in your cluster
- Great stakeholder management experience, with good digital marketing understanding consulting clients
- Understanding of digital campaigns from a cross-channel perspective including some experience in PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Display, Paid Social, CRM, CRO. Experience in all these channels is not essential, (however the more the merrier!)
About the company
The company is in a fantastic position currently and have grown an exceptional engineering team that has allowed them to excel in the mar-tech space. With offices globally, they have an exceptional work culture with a tech driven start-up environment they offer excellent bonuses and benefits to employees.
They’ve now influenced over 200,000 customer journeys and saved their clients hundreds of millions in their short existence.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.