About the role
Working for a globally recognised consumer brand with millions of customers, the Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager will manage the customer acquisition working with multi-million pound budgets
You will be responsible for cross channel marketing including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates & Email working with the in-house agency and the external agencies to deliver outstanding performance marketing campaigns.
What skills you need
The Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager will be responsible for:
- The full delivery of end-to-end acquisition marketing campaigns (paid search, paid social, display, affiliates, email)
- Managing the digital paid media budgets
- Ensure all campaigns are fully tagged and trackable
- Reporting against campaigns
- Representing marketing across the business
The Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager will have:
- Good knowledge of at least 2 of the following digital acquisition channels: Paid Social, Paid Search, Programmatic advertising, Affiliate Marketing
- B2C digital acquisition marketing experience
- Worked with huge paid media budgets
- Excellent analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Expert stakeholder management
- Candidates may come from agency side or client side
- Candidates could have worked on consumer accounts like retail, eCommerce, travel, utilities, telco, finance, banking, broadband, insurance, etc.
What they can offer you
This a great opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager to join a household name brand, work with bid budgets and have a broad remit.
London (flexible working)
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.