About the role:
Digital Adverting Sales Manager with experience in the gaming /entertainment required for a leading digital media owner based in London (hybrid working 1 – 2 days in the office)
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue across a specific book of business across the UK media agencies and direct gaming clients across Europe. Ideally this person will have experience with in the gaming sector or entertainment sector with a contact network to demonstrate this.
You will be responsible for ensuring that strong, strategic relationships are developed with key clients and agency contacts in order to maximise revenue. As mentioned an established network of contacts across media agencies and direct gaming and entertainment clients is preferred.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Driving advertising revenue from brands spanning across multiple industry categories
- Developing excellent relationship with senior agency and client contacts
- Become known as a leading gaming expert across all agencies and clients
- Representing my client at events to further drive awareness of the brand and unlock spend from new brands
- Accurate pipeline management and reporting on sales pipeline to enable accurate business forecasting
What skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Experience in media sales, with a drive to create best in-class advertising experience for customers
- Strategic-thinker – allowing you to apply valuable insights to provide a consultative approach to client marketing strategies
- Ideally excellent knowledge of the current and future of gaming media landscape, with the ability to educate and inform the industry on current trends
- Solid understanding of the broader advertising and media industry across various types of media
- Extensive contact list in UK media agencies and within the gaming and entertainment industry
- Excellent client-facing skills, with a successful track record of building meaningful, senior-level relationships both with clients and agencies
- Excellent communicator and presenter – comfortable presenting in client meetings and agency events.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.