Digital Advisor / Tech Champion wanted to join the Digital Culture Network at Arts Council England. This is a 2-year fixed-term contract that has the potential to be extended. The role provides a 35-hour working week, is based in Bristol and offers £31,348 Per Annum.
To succeed in this role, you will need previous experience and be able to provide support, advice and guidance on best practice in one (or more) of the following areas: Digital strategy and marketing, Email marketing, Data Analytics and insight, Websites, Business systems and productivity.
About the role
As a digital advisor, you’ll be joining the Digital Culture Network that was formed in March 2019. This is a hands on role, providing 1-2-1 support and guidance to arts and cultural organisations within your specialism across face-to-face, skype or telephone meetings. In practice, you’ll undertake diagnostics to assess the quality and effectiveness of such organisations – offering actionable advice, training and resources for any improvements. You’ll form partnerships and effective working relationships with technology companies, encourage engagement with the network and identify relevant training offers, unlock funding and share existing best practice from within the sector.
Alongside this, you’ll also produce case-studies and resources around your specialism and contribute to national areas of work like the Digital Culture Network website, social media presence, content production, data reporting and national partnerships like Google Arts & Culture.
What skills do you need?
- Previous Experience in one (or more) of the following areas: digital strategy and marketing, email marketing, data analytics, websites, and business systems & productivity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate in a persuasive, confident & engaging manner.
- The ability to influence and engage internal and external stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds and organisations.
- Strong knowledge of the technology sector in your region and specialism, and an understanding of trends and areas of innovation
- The motivation to make a difference, be proactive self-starter, work well independently, manage your time effectively and exercise judgement with an emphasis on actionable outcomes.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone that’s approachable, empathetic, understanding and open to new ideas. You will be a good listener who has the capacity to understand and translate technical and non-technical information for relevant audiences. As you’ll be joining a team of digital advisors with their own specialisms, you’ll need to be a team-player with an appetite for building knowledge and expertise beyond your area of specialism. Due to the advisory nature of this role, the candidate will need to be able to travel regionally and nationally.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.