Digital and Social Media Manager wanted to work for a leading content agency responsible for growing audiences and driving engagement for a membership led business by delivering a digital marketing strategy for organic social, email marketing and web.
This role is paying up to £45,000 plus benefits dependent on experience.
About the role
The role overseeing all digital aspects of a finance and b2b clients of theirs – ensuring all content is optimised for high engagement rates, and oversee the entire digital position of the account. You will be working closely with editors and content writers to ensure all is on brand and optimised and managing all content on the website, delving heavily into their CMS to report on web performance and improving web traffic. You will also be responsible for their social media channels, again, high focus on reporting and also overseeing all social output.
What skills do you need?
- Coordinating distribution of digital content
- Improving performance and engagement of digital content, email and social
- Creating effective Google Adwords campaigns
- Creating paid media campaigns
- Making evidence based recommendations through web, email and social analytics
- On-page SEO and Keyword Research
- Agency experience – ability to provide reports and recommendations to them
- Developing integrated social and digital campaigns
- Managing production and scheduling of organic social media posts
- Managing publishing of content onto the clients website
- Working closely with editors to ensure all titles and content are optimised for engagement
- Sharing digital skills with team members and nurturing talent
- Ideally finance or b2b experience
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £45,000, a chance to work on a large scale digital transformation project including social, SEO, PPC and Influencer Marketing
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.