Digital campaign strategist required for a leading media owner based in London (the role will be remote working for the foreseeable future). This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract but has the strong possibility of extension / going permanent
This role sits within the account strategy team that is part of my client’s sales team. The team consists of Account Strategists who manage and optimise campaigns on the Native and DSP Platform. My client ads serve across their portfolio of brands, helping advertisers meet and exceed performance and branding goals. They are a team who love data, dashboards and problem solving who take pride on delivering exceptional customer service.
About the role
The Digital Campaign Strategist will have the following responsibilities:
- Leveraging my client’s ad platform, the Account Strategist proactively recommends optimizations to targeting criteria, audience segments, and creative, landing pages and supply sources on campaigns.
- As Account Strategist, you will “own” a set of our highest-value advertiser accounts together with your Sales and Account Management counterparts across pre-sale, during campaigns and post sales.
- You will work independently to identify, prioritize and provide necessary service and proactive advice for improvement of assigned accounts either through best practice implementation, account analysis, and/or category expertise.
- You will work directly with advertisers to help identify opportunities and promote behaviour that grows and ensures long-term client success with my client. This can include daily interaction as well as preparation and delivery of monthly and quarterly senior executive presentations.
- Partnering with your Sales counterparts, “Own” a set of our premium high-value advertiser accounts from pre-sales, campaign set-up and optimization to post-campaign analysis and future opportunity development.
- Be an expert with respect to optimization opportunities and be able to communicate these to all levels of our advertisers’ organizations.
- Have a deep knowledge of all advertising products and be able to look for opportunities to cross-sell your clients into other areas of the business.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Demonstrated experience providing strategic marketing advice either within a direct company or as part of an agency.
· Experience of working across both DSP’s and Native Advertising Platforms
- Strong understanding of all facets of digital marketing, best practice campaign development and management, and a willingness to keep abreast of emerging trends within the industry
· Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through the use of analytics, category expertise and critical thinking
- Experience servicing and/or consulting in a vendor/client relationship
- Knowledge of broad marketing & advertising trends and frameworks
What they can offer you
My client is a leader in their field and going through an exciting growth stage. They offer a friendly supportive working environment and the opportunity to work across a portfolio of leading brands.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.