About the Role
Become a part of a global management consulting firm. with over $1 billion in annual consulting revenues. Annually recognised as one of UK’s top firms by the FT and Forbes thanks to cultural diversity, client innovations, exceptional training and career paths. Individuals will have the ability to grow their careers and make a visible impact within the organisation as well as gaining the ability to design and implement customised solutions to address their complex business challenges
Looking for entrepreneurial-minded individuals that value highly-diverse cultures, want to have a voice with top management and gain rewards for collective achievement. The company strives to deliver in two key areas: Transformation and Innovation
Recruitment areas are:
Product Managers, Business Analysts, UI Designers, UX Designers and Program/Project Managers.
- Senior Consultant
- Principal Consultant
- Senior Principle Consultant Roles.
- Between 4-10 years experience within a top-tier strategy consulting, agency or technology firm.
- Knowledge within Digital, Retail, Financial Services and Telecommunication sectors
- Experience in delivering Digital Projects at scale
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- High level of written and spoken communication
- Willingness to travel
- Practical experience in human-centred design, showing progression and development in terms of experience within the discipline
Why you should join?
The client is a leader in its field, with a diverse and creative team, which allows for a culture of collaboration and gives an opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and successful growth story.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.