Digital Content Editor (Scandinavian Languages) | Gaming | London | £35,000
Digital Content Editor wanted for leading global gaming and betting business to create and edit digital content for a range of different gaming websites targeting Scandinavian audiences. You’ll play a key part in the growth of their product across the Scandinavian market and will be responsible for both creating content and managing contributors, making sure all content is engaging, optimised for SEO and produced to a house style and tone of voice. You’ll be working within a larger content team of 15+. This role is offering £35,000 dependent on experience.
- Overseeing content for their leading websites
- Editing digital content for web
- Proficient in any Scandinavian language (preferably Swedish)
- Solid copywriting skills and keen eye for detail
- Previous experience and grasp of SEO
- Briefing and working with contributors ensuring they meet expectations and deadlines
- Working with a high performing team, collaborating with product teams to hit key objectives and targets
- Working closely with wider content team and other teams within the business (UX, SEO, UX and Tech)
- Great communication skills
- Added bonus if familiar with gaming, casinos and sports betting
- High performing and team mentality
About the role
Within this Digital Content Editor position you will be responsible for creating web copy towards the Scandinavian market as well as managing freelancers, ensuring high standards of work and is to a consistent tone of voice.
About the company
The specialises in designing, building and populating websites within the gaming and betting industry. Despite being at 70+ headcount at the moment, they’ve grown extremely quickly in the last 3 years and still have an amazing hardworking but fun start-up culture. They offer amazing benefits which includes 25 days holiday + Christmas break + bank holidays + birthday day off, annaul company trip to retreats all over the globe and £1000 training budget per person to develop and grow their skill set each year plus many more great benefits.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP