Digital Content Editor | Tech | Content Agency | London | £40,000
Digital Content Editor wanted for global content agency on a market leading tech client based in London. This role is creating both editorial and conceptual omni-channel digital content to drive engagement from businesses from businesses and C-Suites through online and social content. This role offers up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
- Research, propose and create innovative, relevant and valuable business content across various formats and channels, including long-form written articles, email, social, long-form and video
- Deliver all content to an extremely high quality, on time and within budget
- Build a strong understanding of the clients content strategies and brands
- Strong business feature writing and digital content skills, including planning and writing social and developing compelling video.
- Strategic mindset and ability to develop content strategy across all business audiences
- Ability to lead the direction of creative work – look, feel, and tone of voice of contents – for various business audiences
- Maintaining and developing a strong contacts book of high-quality, reliable, credible business and tech content producers
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders internally and externally to ensure content is delivered to an extremely high quality as required
- Can ensure all body text, headlines, decks and captions are accurate, informative and stimulating
- Proactive self-starter who can manage multiple work streams in a busy team environment
About the role
Within this Digital Content Editor role you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of B2B work across all relevant audiences. Execution the creation and distribution of high quality tech and b2b content.
About the company
They use deep sector expertise and a journalistic approach to make strategic content and creative that consumers choose to engage with, delivering continuous engagement for brands. They work with industry-leading clients representing the widest range of sectors, from banking to retail, automotive to technology.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000