Digital Designer | Global Luxury Brand | £50,000 (Tax Free) | UAE
If you’re a Digital Designer looking for an opportunity to work with an internationally known and highly respected brand in their UAE office paying up to £50,000 (tax free), then this could be the news you’ve been waiting for. After developing the design team over the last number of years, this opportunity will see you joining my client’s established team during an exciting period of growth, where you’ll certainly have your design capabilities put to the test by assisting in creating first class digital experiences.
In this particular role, you’ll be utilising your Product, Interaction Design and Visual skills to maintain and develop the brand’s customer experience through holistic design solutions that meet both consumer and business needs. You’ll be working closely with cross-functioning teams across the design development process, to design and execute products that are driven by research, ensuring the customers receive a product they’ve asked for.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position with a good understanding of UX/UI, Product, Interaction Design
- Capable working collaboratively with other designers to give and receive feedback to help improve and maintain consistency across the brand
- Worked in line with cross–function teams including product managers, engineers and user research to create an efficiently run digital product development
- Possess a Design outlook with end users at the forefront of your approach
- Confident building prototypes, wireframes and other artifacts that contribute to the digital development process
- Experience delivering digital designs on multiple platforms
- Data-driven design skills, production value and strong attention to detail
- Communicate clearly and coherently both verbally and written
About the company:
A global airline with luxury and elegance at the heart of what they do by offering a high-end experience to a wide range of customers. You’ll be based in their UAE office in a very modern city making the most of their forward thinking lifestyle.
With a brand of their calibre and size, it’s refreshing to know that they take digital very seriously. Without customers they wouldn’t be the thriving business they are and are always finding new ways of improving their experience which you’ll be an integral part of. Their employees are a fundamental key to their success and with that comes a real opportunity to grow and further develop your skills whilst being able to make a real impact from day one.
Get In Touch
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: WE@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £50,000 Tax Free + relocation package (if from abroad) and benefits
Industry: UX and Design
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age