About the role:
My client a global publisher and is a leader in their field. They are currently recruiting for a Digital Editor for one of their websites that specialised in bicycles. The Editor will be accountable for the end-to-end editorial of the website ensuring content is competitive and prioritised according to business value and strategic goals.
The successful applicant will have an expert understanding of the bicycle market – either via commercial experience or personal interest. You will be able to understand the audience and which categories deliver the most revenue and develop them further. You will also find new editorial opportunities for the brand site.
Your team will be responsible for all product deals, buying guides, reviews and product news across the website, designed to maximise ecommerce and advertising revenue.
Other responsibilities for the role include:
- Planning and commission content as per the content plan and overall strategy
- Ensuring all the content has an audience strategy at its heart
- Unearthing and exploring new opportunities for content initiatives based on seasonal patterns, new trends, keyword research or ecommerce opportunities.
- Reporting against content and audience KPI’s set by the business.
What Skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills & Experience:
– Either proven commercial experience within bicycle content or have a strong personal interested in it
– Proven content team leader
– Excellent editorial experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proven at detail, useful analysis
– Planning and organisational skills
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in their field and a true household name. They offer a friendly supportive environment and also unlimited paid time off!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.