Social Media Lead | FMCG | Maidenhead/London
Digital Engagement Manager wanted to join a global FMCG brand, that are most definitely a household name in the UK market! This role will be responsible for driving transformation through Social Media and Communications across Europe. You will also be managing a team of 2.
- You will have extensive experience within digital media, with a specific focus on Social Media & YouTube
- Strong people management is key for this role
- Background working within a matrix organisation
- Experience setting strategy, focusing on leveraging Influencers, YouTube and Social Media – including how to measure success
- Experience managing and developing relationships with agencies
- Deep understanding of the digital media landscape, with a keen eye on industry trends and digital advancements
- Proven ability to drive digital transformation
- Good analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of both Social Media and YouTube platforms
About the role
Within this Digital Engagement Manager role, you will be responsible for deciding how the brand leverage their YouTube and Social Media platforms and Influencers to achieve key objectives and to drive digital transformation. You will be the Social Media expert for the brand, deciding on what tools, training and people are needed to help make the programme successful – you will be building scalable digital capabilities, sharing best practice and also acting as a social media consultant to senior stakeholders. You’ll also be working closely with their US team to ensure strategies are aligned.
About the company
This is one of the most well-loved names within the FMCG space, their goal is to amaze customers by constantly innovating to drive their business forward. They are very customer-centric, and also value their employees incredibly, they offer a personal development program to ensure career progression and growth. They look for people that are excited by a challenge, are motivated to make things happen and want to be rewarded for performance.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age