About the role
My client is a house hold name and one of the most recognised publishers in the world! They are currently looking for a Managing Editor for a short term cover of 8 weeks starting ASAP! The successful applicant with be a digital native with experience of the B2B market. I am looking for a safe pair of hands that can help lead the team for 8 weeks, support the junior members of the team and help manage the content workflow.
What Skills you need:
The successful applicant will have the following skills / experience:
- Extensive experience in a digital leadership role in a multi-national publishing company.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Diplomacy and discretion.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of copyright law and its digital expression.
- Highly numerate – able to create and manage editorial budgets and finance reports.
- A can-do attitude to meet the shifting needs of a fast-growing publication.
What they can offer you:
This offers the successful applicant to the opportunity to work for the B2B arm of this world renowned published for 8 weeks.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.