Digital Marketing Executive | 4-Month Maternity Cover Contract | Egham
Digital Marketing Executive | 4-Month Maternity Cover
About the role:
My client is an international business that design and supply outdoor recreational equipment as well as create exciting outdoor spaces for children and grown-ups alike. They currently require a Digital Marketing Executive to join them on a 4-month maternity cover contract.
The person in this role supports the marketing and sales performance in Europe through the creation, optimization and measurement of digital marketing campaigns including
- Optimisation of existing website content in collaboration with our multilingual SEO Agency
- Creating effective landing pages for PPC, Social & Email Campaigns
- Working with local marketing coordinators to develop content which will drive traffic and leads
- Working with the sales team to develop strategies for reaching new markets with digital content and campaigns
- Analysing and measuring the performance of EMEA Digital Marketing Campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Executive will support the Digital Marketing Manager to maximise the efficiency and delivery of:
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Website Content & Landing Pages
The successful candidate with have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional digital marketing professional who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Experience in either agency or B2B digital marketing role
- Knowledge of Creative Suite would be beneficial.
- Must have strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand business requirements, create briefs and present ideas.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proof read marketing communications materials for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously under time and budget considerations
About the Company:
As mentioned previously my client is an international business that design and supply outdoor recreational equipment as well as create exciting outdoor spaces for children and grown-ups alike. They offer a supportive collaborative environment and will offer someone great exposure to some very interesting projects.
To apply for this Digital Marketing Executive 4-month maternity cover contract please email me, Neil Rogers, Head of Content & Editorial Recruitment a copy of your CV.