Digital Marketing Executive required by an exciting telecoms business, looking to add an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive who can drive digital performance through affiliate and partnership marketing.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Supporting the affiliate and partner marketing network, with support from the digital marketing manager.
- You’ll have responsibility over monitoring and optimising on PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic activites.
- Maximise customer awareness and customer conversion on digital channels.
- You’ll work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, in particular the digital marketing manager, to ensure digital performance channels are hitting key KPIs
The Digital Marketing Executive will have:
- Proven experience working through affiliates and partners, to drive digital marketing performance.
- Some experience in paid social, display marketing and PPC would be an advantage.
- Analytically and creatively balance mindset, with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-starter and driven to succeed in a performance marketing environment
- Passionate about marketing, digital and technology.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company has won multiple awards for their incredible dedicated customer service and customer experience. This combined with a market leading product they’re growing exceptionally and are showing no signs of slowing down
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.