About the Role
Working for a high-growth luxury eCommerce brand in the health and wellness space, the Digital Marketing Manager will work across all digital channels to drive customer acquisition and retention.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the companies digital channels – paid social, PPC, affiliates etc.
- Identifying new opportunities for growth
- Managing a significant marketing budget
- Optimising strategies through evaluating marketing insights
The Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Strong Marketing Experience, particularly performance marketing
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience working at b2c/high growth eCommerce companies is a plus
This is a great opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join a high growth luxury eCommerce brand, growing 50% YoY
Digital Marketing Manager
£50k + bonus
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.