About the role
Digital Marketing Manager required for an established Proptech start-up based in London (remote working for the foreseeable future). The successful applicant will ideally have an interest in the property sector and must have experience of Hubspot or a similar CMS system, as well as extensive experience in social media marketing and advertising.
The Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
- Create and design advertisements and marketing campaigns for the company from conception to completion, with little support needed
- Plan and control the company’s social media channels, display advertising, email marketing, the company website, and marketing databases
- Develop and monitor campaigns and campaign budgets, providing timely updates to the rest of the team when required
- Grow the company’s digital assets traffic and enable digital growth
- Monitor the primary marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of online advertising by creating and maintaining a social media dashboard with KPI’s
- Report on the performance of the digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI
- Review the brand message regularly to ascertain its consistency
What skills you need
- Knowledge of Hubspot or similar CMS system
- Experience in social media marketing and advertising (Facebook advertising, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Google Ad words)
- Experience in digital marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- Understands website metrics and best practices
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation and email marketing
- Strong written skills
- Digital Design skills
What they can offer you
My client is a well funded established Proptech company going through and exciting growth stage. They offer a friendly supportive environment and the successful candidate to grow with the business.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.