About the Role
Working for a multimedia publishing company, the Digital Marketing Manager will deliver marketing campaigns across various digital channels to deliver growth, traffic and customer acquisition.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivering growth in customer acquisition and website traffic
- Analysing marketing metrics and trends to aid with optimisation
- Collaborating with other teams to develop and optimise campaigns
- Managing all agency relationships
The Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven experience in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in the creation and monetisation of audiences
- Experience with A/B testing
- Understanding of web design and UX
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
This a great opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join an exciting multimedia publishing company.
Digital Marketing Manager
£50-60k + bonus
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.