Digital Marketing Manager – CRM & SEO | London | Up to £65k + package
Digital Marketing Manager wanted to help launch a massive US Retail/FMCG brand into the UK and Europe. In their first 3 years they grew quicker than Facebook & Apple, and expect the same rapid growth for Europe. Salary for this role is up to £65,000 + stocks + package.
- You will be an experienced Digital Marketer, with a background working in the ecommerce space (ideally for physical products!)
- You will be one of the first employees in the brand new UK digital team, so experience working in a start-up would definitely be a plus
- Experience owning marketing levers for an ecommerce business and a track record of using these levers to effectively drive growth
- Experience designing and developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns – you will be involved in the strategy, execution, implementation and reporting
- Experience managing and executing CRM campaigns
- Experience managing and executing SEO campaigns
- Performance and tracking is key to this role, so you will need experience measuring, monitoring and tracking KPI’s for digital performance
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of CRM, targeting and segmentation and experience with multi-variate testing of campaigns
- Affiliate marketing and partnerships experience
- Experience identifying, negotiating commercials and managing partner digital agencies to drive growth
About the role
In this Digital Marketing Manager role you will be responsible for the development, creation and execution of digital marketing strategies with a specific focus on SEO and CRM. You will be one of the first members of the Digital team in the UK, so it is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact on a brand at the forefront of the consumer tech team (there will also be potential scope to grow out your own team in the future!)
You will be working closely a range of teams across the business including digital product, operations, offline marketing teams and external agencies to drive the performance across the UK. If you are looking for a role that offers both autonomy and ownership, look no further!
About the company
They are a US based fast growing consumer tech business. Thanks to their leading technology their products aim to disrupt a huge global industry adapting to customers and market needs in order to drive a world-class digital experience. In 3 years they have grown quicker than Facebook & Apple and they are now aiming to reach the same goal within the European market. Their mission? Improve and innovate people’s lives across the globe.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £65,000 + package
Location: Central London
Industry: Consumer Tech