One of the world’s leading content agency is offering an exciting opportunity for a versatile Digital & Motion Art Director to join their team. They are looking for someone who can bring passion and dynamism to a fast-paced, rapidly growing B2B team.
About the role
You are an ambitious Digital and Motion Art Director with the vision and design skills to help take the creative work to the next level. The role offers an opportunity to lead art direction on two of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands.
What skills do you need?
- Have at least four years commercial experience working for a creative agency.
- Showcase the ability to demonstrate a solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, Indesign, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have a keen understanding of UX and UI best practices.
- Have design and prototyping experiences with tools such as Sketch, Marvel or InVision.
- Experience and understanding of developing assets suitable for social channels: LinkedIn, Facebook Canvas, Instagram Stories, etc.
- Be detail-obsessed.
- Experience of 360 imagery and video / interactive formats a bonus.
- Have the leadership skills to help existing designers/team members to develop their digital skills/knowledge, and get them inspired about digital trends.
What we offer you
A salary of up to £45,000, 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a variety of other benefits, plus a great office environment where you can release your creativity across the team.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.