Digital Project Manager | Digital Agency | London | £35,000 – £45,000
My client is currently looking for a digital project manager to work across a global automotive brand. As their main digital project manager you’ll be responsible for multiple work streams, working on websites, content management systems and also some campaign and social content pieces. You’ll want to achieve quality creative and technical solutions, while ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
The successful Digital Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience managing website builds and digital campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering projects up to £100K
- Play a dual role of client advocate, while being the spokesperson for any production concerns that the project team might want to communicate to the client and client services team
- Experience using project and budget tracking software – Jira, Paprika, MS Project
- Communicating status on projects both to clients and to the agency as required
My client is a boutique digital agency based in the heart of London. They may have a relatively small team but they have a huge ‘voice’ in the digital ad world. They’re constantly winning awards for their work, they really do push the boundaries when it comes too delivering projects and it would be a great agency for someone to develop their digital skill-set.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Digital Agency