Working for a well-established bank in London looking for a Digital Proposition Manager to join an Innovation team of 10 working on an exciting Greenfield mobile app product. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter looking to work on real life products, delivered to real life people, in the real life world! You will be part of an incubation hub who are set to launch this market leading product in the very near future.
About the role
The Digital Proposition Manager will:
· Look to create the digital solutions that will make a real life impact in people’s lives
· Work on the design and build of the product with a focus strategy, discovery and delivery
· Be passionate about innovation and how digital can disrupt and innovate core banking propositions
· Work with established agile methodologies and experience in design thinking
· Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, a designer and an analyst
What skills you will need
The Digital Product Manager will have:
· Strong digital product management experience
· Worked on consumer (b2c) products
· Experience with end to end delivery of products, from building the proposition through to working with developers on delivery
· Worked in agile environments
· Digital agency background would be highly beneficial
What they can offer you
The bank is massively focused on the future and innovation and has an established customer base. This role would be ideal for someone looking to be at the forefront of emerging technologies,
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.