A leading property website require a Senior Content Manager / Digital Content Lead to join the team support the head of content to manage all of the consumer offering of this leading website.
About the role
This is a really exciting opportunity to become the 2nd in command of the content team of this leading website. As Senior Content Manager/Content Lead you will lead the creation and management of all consumer-facing web and email content marketing content.
You will work with content creators, strategists and agencies to own and deliver a successful performance-driving content plan for a variety of consumer audiences.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Create, own and deliver a performance-driving content plan for the website and consumer email programmes, including generating new ideas on a regular basis
- Manage a large team of freelancers along with an in-house content team
- Responsible for all copy output – including commissioning articles, owning the style guide and ensuring editorial consistency
- Help implement and create the content strategy
- Content planning, including managing a content calendar and coming up with new exciting ideas to engage with the consumer
What skills do you need
- Exceptional editorial skills
- Proven experience in a similar role for a major brand, agency or publisher
- Strong content planning experience, including managing a content calendar and prioritising work
- Strong interest in the UK property industry (either commercial or personal)
- Any experience working with social media strategy would be seen as highly beneficial
- Experience of commission content
- Experience of managing staff/freelance and a content budget
What can they offer you?
My client are a leader in their field and have exciting growth plans. They offer a friendly & collaborative environment with a very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.