Director of Lifecycle Marketing wanted to join market-leading Entertainment brand based in their HQ in Berlin! You will be responsible for the engagement and retention of their growing customer base, leading on their CRM and merchandising activities. This role will have seven direct reports.
- You will have extensive experience within Lifecycle Marketing
- Deep understanding of personalisation and targeting
- Strong leadership skills are key for this role
- Candidates could come from roles in marketing, CRM, merchandising – roles such as Head of CRM, Director of Marketing, Head of Merchandising
- Candidates could come from sectors such as subscriptions, eCommerce, entertainment, travel, digital publishing etc.
- Excellent understanding of the full customer journey, from engagement through to churn and lapsed
- You will be very analytical with the ability to generate valuable customer insights and make recommendations from it
- Highly strategic
- Experience across web and mobile store, apps, email and social media
- Fluent in both German & English
About the role
Within this Director of Lifecycle Marketing role you will be leading projects and initiatives across all stages of the customer lifecycle with a specific focus on the DACH region. You will be inspiring a high-performing team of seven, with the main objective of creating the ultimate, personalised customer journey.
About the company
This is a market-leading entertainment brand, with a presence on four different continents. Despite their size, they still maintain a start-up vibe and smaller company feel. They are customer-centric and also incredibly focused on employee development.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.