Director of Performance Marketing wanted to join one of the most exciting names in the Financial Services space. You will be managing a high-performing team of 9, and will be well versed in Programmatic, Paid Social and Paid Search.
- You will be a hands-on professional, with in depth experience in Programmatic, Paid Social, Paid Search and Biddable channels
- Strong leadership experience is key for this role, as you will be managing a team of 9
- Global experience would be a bonus but is not essential
- Have a proven track record in digital acquisition marketing
- Strong agency management skills are important, as they have recently started working with a new agency in the Programmatic space
- Strong technical knowledge of digital media and technology
- Stakeholder management experience up to C-Suite
- Proven experience of managing biddable and addressable media
- You will be highly strategic, with experience developing digital media, targeting and audience management strategy
- Deep understanding of DSP‘s and ad tech
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- You will be analytically minded, with experience working closely with data teams
About the role
Within this Director of Performance Marketing role you will be setting strategy for local markets across Programmatic, Paid Social and Paid Search. Managing a team of 9, working closely with internal teams and external agencies to ensure the strategy is delivered and executed successfully. You will be analysing performance and working with 20 markets globally.
About the company
This brand is one of the most exciting and innovative within the Financial Services space. They have a huge focus on their staff and have won multiple award for employee satisfaction. They also offer incredible progression opportunities on an international basis.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.