Display Marketing manager required by one of the most exciting start-ups, looking to add to their exceptional Performance marketing team. They are looking for an experienced Display Marketing Manager to head up the channel that is currently in its infancy. The role will be a great development opportunity to further grow an already well performing brand and product.
About the role
As one of the members of the performance marketing team, you’ll work alongside some of the best people in the industry and will own the display marketing channel as a whole. Over the next 12 months the business is honing in on their exceptional brand and customer experience.
- Launch and grow the display marketing channel
- You’ll own the remarketing program, covering Adroll and GDN, with some exposure to Facebook and Instagram.
- You’ll develop the whole retargeting strategy with support from the head of performance marketing, whilst also building the retargeting roadmap.
- Manage the data analytics in order to identify trends and insight that will improve performance of the display channel.
- Proven experience in display prospecting and retargeting with results to show consistent, high-level growth.
- Analytically and creatively balance mindset, with a keen eye for detail and design.
- Self-starter and driven to succeed in a performance environment
- Passionate about marketing, digital and technology.
About the company
The company has now raised over £20m in funding and are growing 20% month on month. The performance marketing team has double in the past 12 months and has no signs of slow down. Offering a bespoke high quality, service the business has already built a fantastic reputation in the industry.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.