Dutch Content Writer | 3-month contract | Exciting Start-Up
Dutch Content Writer required for an initial 3-month contract for an exciting start-up. The Dutch writer will help my client expand their product and marketing materials to the Netherlands. The successful candidate will be fluent in both Dutch and English.
This role is initially a 3-month contract but has a very strong likelihood of extension.
About the Role:
The Dutch Content Writer will have the following responsibilities:
- Translation of the current app and web platform. (There is plenty of content, so they need someone who is confident not only when it comes to English to Dutch translations, but also of understanding the context of each screen)
- UX writing. You will need to create a full and concise user-interface text that successfully connects the dots between products and platforms
- Content creations. From articles to web copy, my client needs someone who can create content based on a brief that is not only consistent with their tone of voice and engaging but also fulfills SEO requirements.
- Excellent oral and written Dutch and English language communications skills
- 3+ years of experience in content, copywriting, content marketing or translation
- Ideally a passion for all things digital and an excellent understanding of writing content for the web
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: nr@redCat-digital.com
Location: London / UK / Holland
Start Date: ASAP
Type: 3-month initial contract (strong possibility of extension)
Industry: Content & Editorial