RedCat is on the lookout for someone with an extensive eCommerce and performance marketing background to lead a European eCommerce team for a well-known blue-chip client.
The Director of Performance Marketing and Ecommerce will be responsible for:
- Managing and owning the performance marketing and B2B acquisition strategy within the European Ecommerce team.
- You’ll have responsibility for a large team made up of functional digital specialists working across search, loyalty, display, programmatic, shopper marketing and more
- Support all related digital activities in the region, with responsibility for; planning and strategy, delivery and execution, reporting and analysis.
- Partner with internal digital marketing teams who manage the upper funnel as well as non-digital marketing teams to create holistic strategies, and ensuring consistent messaging.
- Partnering with content teams, ensuring content is relevant to overall b2b eCommerce strategy, including content for A/B testing.
The Director of Performance Marketing and Ecommerce will have:
- Dedicated Ecommerce and Performance Marketing background, managing teams, ideally with some international experience.
- Highly detail orientated, well organised, great communication skills and passionate about collaboratively working cross-functionally.
- Proven experience managing and working in a senior marking, analytical, commercial, corporate strategy-driven role.
- Experience managing teams in high performance and fast-paced environments.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with relevant platforms, tools and best practices within a B2B, eCommerce and digital marketing department.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity:
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.