About the role
Ecommerce Editor required for a leading website that specialise in Camera’s and photography.
As Ecommerce Editor you will be skilled and driven digital journalist who knows how to create great content that helps people make buying decisions.
The Ecommerce Editor is responsible for managing and commissioning buying guides and deals articles on a wide range of photo-related subjects including mobile phones, camcorders, tablets, binoculars, webcams and more. These articles give our global audience expert advice around the right gear for their needs.
A key element of this role is the ability to day-to-day manage, track, and maintain the existing archive of core ecommerce articles; ensuring that they are regularly updated by the teams to remain timely, SEO-optimised, and therefore ranking well for their target terms.
The Ecommerce Editor requires fantastic organisational and time-management skills, a talent for writing sharp, quality content, managing multiple audience strategies at once including SEO and social, as well as the ability to adapt quickly while working in a fast paced and ambitious environment.
What Skills you need:
The successful Candidate will have the following skills and experience: Requirements
- A passion for photography and for cameras
- An interesting and knowledge in related technologies – and particularly mobile phone and video making
- Proven ability to sub and write high quality engaging, relevant content
- Proven ability to deliver high volumes of content at pace
- Experience developing a channel or content type on a large-scale website
- Experience writing and managing the production of ecommerce-related content
- Experience managing freelancers and monthly budget management
- Proven ability to write high quality engaging content
- An existing understanding of SEO best practises and the ability to quickly develop these skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to use Google Analytics to report on and inform content strategies
- Knowledge and experience of content management systems
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in their field and a true household name. They offer a friendly supportive environment and also unlimited paid time off!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.