Ecommerce Executive needed for a huge FMCG group. They operate on a global scale in collaboration with some of the world’s leading retail and technology companies. Based in Slough.
About the role
As part of the eRetail team (Ecommerce marketing), The Ecommerce Executive will support and grow the overall online business through UK retail partners by formulating and executing plans in the digital/online retail space. The role will include a particular focus on delivering against eRetail fundamental metrics and ‘Best In Class’ digital execution elements of the UK eRetail Strategy. This will include developing and executing plans to deliver online growth plans in line with the overall strategy. It will also involve working alongside retailers and the wider groups Sales & Marketing teams to understand the opportunities for developments in retailers’ digital channels which will drive sales.
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years and areas of experience in either e-commerce, digital marketing, online promotions, design, social media, advertising.
- Experience on the digital/marketing/merchandising side of an FMCG company, an e-tailer or agency would be a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive toward results
- Experience using data/research to create actionable insights
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics.
What can they offer you?
- £32,000-£37,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A generous pension contribution up to %10
- Bupa Healthcare and Dental Insurance.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.