eCommerce Executive wanted to join a huge US retail/FMCG brand and their UK digital team. This retailer has grown quicker than Facebook and Apple in their first 3 years and they’re now experiencing that rapid growth across Europe. This brand are looking for a self-starter eCommerce Executive to join their growing UK digital team, helping them disrupt a huge global industry.
About the role
You’ll be supporting the eCommerce Product Manager, helping them across eCommerce, marketing and operations, generating new opportunities and ensuring revenue growth. Furthermore, You’ll also ensure the optimisation of their online customer journey aiming to deliver a best in class experience across all digital channels.
- 1-2 years experience in eCommerce working across a transactional website
- Retail, FMCG or physical goods background
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience optimising online customer journeys
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience within a subscription business – advantageous
- Experience working within a start-up – advantageous
About the company
This is a US based, fast-growing, consumer tech business. Thanks to their leading technology, their products aim to disrupt a huge global industry by adapting to customers and market needs in order to drive a world-class digital experience. In 3 years they’ve grown quicker than Facebook & Apple. Now, they’re aiming to reach the same goal within the European market. Their mission? Improve and innovate people’s lives across the globe.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.