About the Role
Working for a high-growth luxury eCommerce brand in the health and wellness space, the eCommerce Manager will work within the digital team to optimise website and customer journeys.
The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the design and IT teams to optimise and update website
- Optimise customer journeys online – identifying and fixing issues
- Collaborating with customer team – using customer feedback to make changes
- Analyse data and produce reports on website performance
The eCommerce Manager will have:
- Experience working in eCommerce
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Experience working in fast paced environments
- Understanding of local and global trends
- Strong problem solving skills
May have come from roles such as; eCommerce Executive, Website Manager, or in roles where you have improved the customer journey / experience.
This is a great opportunity for a talented eCommerce Manager to join a high growth luxury eCommerce brand.
c.£50k + bonus
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.