eCommerce Sales Manager wanted to join a multi-billion dollar business that owns a variety of household names. As the eCommerce Manager you’ll aim to influence, strengthen and manage the relationship with internal and external business partners. You’ll also be responsible for driving and delivering sales and profit targets whilst working closely with the Senior eCommerce Manager and the wider digital team.
- Building customer relationships
- Deliver sales and profit targets
- Site merchandising and digital and social marketing
- Use data to maximise market share & profit
- Owning and delivering Online Sales Revenue for your category
- Have experience working with large online P&Ls
- Preferable : Experience working with Amazon channel
- Solid eCommerce/Online trading experience
- Great stakeholder management experience
- Good commercial acumen
- Leadership experience is beneficial
- Strong negotiation skills
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.