Ecommerce Sales Manager | London | up to £68,000 + bonus & benefits
Ecommerce Sales Manager wanted to join an exciting multi-billion dollar business that owns a variety of household names. As the Ecommerce Manager you will aim to influence, strengthen and manage the relationship with internal and external business partners. You will be responsible to drive and deliver sales and profit targets working closely with the Senior Ecommerce Manager and the wider digital team.
Salary goes up to £68,000 + bonus & benefits.
Ecommerce Sales Manager whose responsibilities include;
- Building customer relationships
- Deliver sales and profit targets
- Site merchandising and digital and social marketing
- Use data to maximise market share & profit
- Owning and delivering Online Sales Revenue for your category
- Have experience working with large online P&Ls
- Preferable : Experience working with Amazon channel
- Solid Ecommerce/Online trading experience
- Great stakeholder management experience
- Good commercial acumen
- Leadership experience is beneficial
- Strong negotiation skills
About the company
This international company have a portfolio containing many household names and this is a fantastic opportunity to enter the business while it experiences a period of growth. If you want to be part of something revolutionary then this is the one for you.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £68,000 + bonus & benefits
Industry: Consumer Goods
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”