Editorial Director | Healthcare and Science | Integrated Comms Agency | London | £60,000
Editorial Director wanted for leading global healthcare integrated communications agency based in London, leading the Editorial function for some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer to step up in a Director level position to create and manage the delivery of scientific and healthcare content across multiple communication channels. This role offers up to £60,000 dependent on experience.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about medical writing
- Writing and managing the delivery of scientific and medical content
- Being a lead writer on at least one account
- Main point of contact on scientific content for both internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing editorial delivery for other team members – ensuring quality, style and accuracy of all work
- Taking briefs from clients and stakeholders
- Creating content across multiple channels including presentations, web and manuscripts
- Inputting into brand development processes
- Ensuring content consistency on individual accounts
- Comfortable with a range of med ed tools including Scientific Platform
- Line management and nurturing of editorial talent
- Champion best editorial practice and process
- Managing and sourcing of freelancers as of when required
- Spotting to opportunities for account and business growth throughout the group
- Leading new business pitches, showing scientific knowledge and expertise
About the role
Within this Editorial Director position, you will lead a team of scientific and healthcare medical writers and editors, creating and managing delivery of content across a range of integrated communications channels for a huge range of leading pharmaceutical companies. The need a real scientific expert who comfortable with leading a team but also someone that is happy to write and create content themselves.
About the company
My client is a global leading healthcare communications agency that have a huge network of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Not only are they the largest healthcare agency in the UK, they’re able to draw from a larger network to develop client relationships and drive to business. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work within a large network and have exposure to growth with a large business.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP