About the Role
Working for a leading Broadcast Media company, the Executive Producer will be ultimately responsible for running the production process for all local projects in the German market. As well as overseeing production and managing a team of producers, that work across TTL Advertising, Promotions, and BTL & Digital.
The Executive Producer will be responsible for:
- Developing and leading a team of producers and production Coordinators
- Partner with the Creative Director to drive creative excellence across projects
- Support and lead the producer team on highest priority projects – from brief to delivery
- Ownership of all project budgets and recons
- Lead on resource project allocations – support the Head of Commercial Ops with resource plans for the year
The Executive Producer will have:
- Fluent German and English
- A strong understanding of creative and production processes – post production/motion GFX, live-action shoot, print and BTL, Digital and Broadcast
- Understanding of managing external and internal approval processes
- Leadership and line management experience
- Ability to plan and prioritise to prevent bottle necks
This is a great opportunity for a talented Executive Producer to join a market leading Broadcast Media company.
£70,000 + bonus + benefits
London (remote for now)
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.